puck head thoughts

Random thoughts regarding ice hockey from the Carolina Hurricanes through the minors with a little hockey news and notes on the side.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Entry to post an entry

For what it is worth, I am still alive and kicking, but I do apologize for not blogging in quite some time. I have been so behind that I missed the news of Kevyn Adams getting traded to the Yotes for Dennis Sedinberg. I was on the road for the last two weeks and the last thing that I really wanted to do was get on a computer after working with them onsite for the last few weeks. It’s nice to get back to the hotel and just relax. Now that I have been back in Raleigh for a week, I need to get going on my blogging. So I should have entires forth coming.

Now lets talk about the Carolina Hurricanes and the Washington Capitols. The Alex’s have been on a roll for Washington, but the rest of the team hasn’t. Meanwhile, Carolina is getting healthy and hopefully on a roll to catch Southeast leading Atlanta. The Canes are five points back and can wittle that down tonight with a win and of course some kind of lose by Atlanta. The Canes play their next two at home against Southeast teams Washington and Tampa Bay. The Thrash are home against Montreal. I will have more after the results of tonight’s games.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is pretty well!

http://skocz.pl/dimg
arizona car insurance online quote

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Car Insurance

seo info