puck head thoughts

Random thoughts regarding ice hockey from the Carolina Hurricanes through the minors with a little hockey news and notes on the side.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Meaningless post just so that I posted

No, I have not died or gone anywhere, well actually last week I was like the Canes and out west. I have just been trying to figure out something positive to write about the Canes and so I have tried not to write anything at all if it weren’t nice. You know like when you were growing up and your parents’ always told you, “if you don’t have anything nice to say, then don’t say anything at all.” That’s been me with the Canes.

I really wanted to come on and bitch, bitch, bitch about the officiating when the Canes played the Canucks and it seemed that every last call was against Carolina. And, I even wanted to come on here and talk about how it seems the Edmonton Oilers stole one when Steve Staios goal should have been disallowed because Justin “Willy” Williams was tripped trying to cover him, but if that is all one does is bitch, bitch, bitch then I should say nothing at all.

Lets just hope that some home cookin’ will help Carolina as they welcome and I hope not to friendly like Paul Maruice and the Maple Leafs Friday as what I see an odd start 7:30 in the PM. Hopefully by Friday I can get my mind wrapped around stats and things and have a real entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Car Insurance

seo info